[Coco] CoCo4! 50% done!

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Feb 6 15:01:58 EST 2014

It's funny how one can expect hate comments for mentioning liking an OS. My
main mobile platform (outside of my Galaxy Note II phone, which I'll be
happy to replace for a giant iPhone if it comes out) is a Surface Pro 2
with Windows 8.1, which replaced a touchscreen ultrabook and an iPad 2. The
Surface Pro 2 works great when I want to use it like a tablet or Cintiq,
plus I can get real work done using it like a laptop (and it's great for
marathon Civilization V sessions too ;-) ). It certainly runs all of the
emulation duties I throw at it with aplomb, including for the CoCo. So no,
I'd say you're definitely not alone in your assessment.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and