[Coco] CoCo4! 50% done!

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Feb 6 14:51:24 EST 2014

Bill, Windows 8.X boots very fast. In most cases, faster than Linux.

Before I get all that Windows hate mail, I've always used the best
computer or OS for the job. In some cases, Windows just works better
with less support needs when it comes to my clients.  But most of my
Servers, Routers and NAS are Linux based. (I love Synology NAS.) The
server room does have one Windows server and that's for testing out
client setups and run my Windows Platform Development.

While it's true that you will never get the instant boot of the CoCo
from the 80's, computers do a lot more since than.  So, they have a
bigger OS to load and setup.

Steve