[Coco] The Tri-Annual CoCo 4 Thread

Steve 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Feb 6 15:18:10 EST 2014

Its been a good thread on what the different member of the CoCo
community want in the way of a CoCo 4.

That been the problem all along, many different views on what it should
be.  Sometimes its about software running a PC or CoCo3FPGA camp that
pushes their agenda forward.

But that is the problem,  It's more about how you want to make the CoCo
4 then what the CoCo 4 do!  There has been so much fighting over this
point that nothing can ever move forward. Because of fear that their
dream of a CoCo 4 will not happen they go as far to try and kill the
others idea.

I know this first hand when I was trying to move forward on hybrid CoCo
4 that used a PC and some hardware to make a new CoCo 4.  But the hate
mail was so bad that it took all the fun out of the project.  So, i
killed it.

Till the CoCo community can unite on what the CoCo 4 should do, nothing
will ever get done.

Steve