[Coco] CoCo4! 50% done!

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Thu Feb 6 13:56:52 EST 2014

> On 6/02/2014 2:54 AM, billg999 at cs.uofs.edu wrote:
>
>> Someone else mentioned a TRS-80 core as well.  Anybody here know
>> anything about that?
>
> Yes, that's mine (Model I). Has support for a few hires boards, and LNW-80
> mode is WIP.
>
> It uses the SD card for an IDE drive using Peter Bartlett's ROM extensions
> and LDOS patches. You can load up spftware via emulators and then write
> the
> image to CD.
>
> Only issue atm is that the SD is read-only in the DE-1. I'm using my
> colleague's SD core and he hasn't added write support. I need to hassle
> him
> about it again!
>
> After you get your board and have played around with Coco3FPGA to become
> acquainted with it, hit me up and I'll send you some files.

I may have to ask you about that sooner rather than later.

I hadn't hear anything about my request to join the Yahoo group so
I went back to take a look.  there hasn't been any activity there
since the beginning of January and that was just two messages.  Is
there any other way to get the COCO3FPGA core?

bill