[Coco] CoCo4! 50% done!

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 5 17:53:17 EST 2014

On 6/02/2014 2:54 AM, billg999 at cs.uofs.edu wrote:

> Someone else mentioned a TRS-80 core as well.  Anybody here know
> anything about that?

Yes, that's mine (Model I). Has support for a few hires boards, and LNW-80
mode is WIP.

It uses the SD card for an IDE drive using Peter Bartlett's ROM extensions
and LDOS patches. You can load up spftware via emulators and then write the
image to CD.

Only issue atm is that the SD is read-only in the DE-1. I'm using my
colleague's SD core and he hasn't added write support. I need to hassle him
about it again!

After you get your board and have played around with Coco3FPGA to become
acquainted with it, hit me up and I'll send you some files.

Regards,