[Coco] OT: Super Bowl RS Add

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 2 22:59:58 EST 2014

Their new ad campaign is trying to return it to a DIY store, but since common folks no longer DIY, they are saying DIT - do it together. Promotion radio shack as a place to go and learn, check out things like 3D printers (check out the ad that shows a 3D printer being talked about in my store)... This is very exciting to me. They are returning to their roots, it would seem, and a modern "maker space" kind of way.

And, you can win a Pac Man machine...

http://80s.radioshack.com/?sf22340827=1

Check out the five or so videos of this campaign. I'm going to drop by and see what they have.

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sent from my iPad.