[Coco] MShell Update

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 17:39:10 EST 2014

Gene, I actually have a full utility that reads RSDOS disks as well as any RSDOS partition on any drive on the system. It will be intregrated into the file manger and all you'll have to do is select your drive, specify the disk and you get a panel listing as in the screenshots. The whole thing will be inveisible too the user. The same for files on the PC server as well.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com