[Coco] Disk BASIC - OPEN with append?

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 30 18:05:56 EST 2014

I hijacked this thread to tell you about this program.

I have a copy of the program called QUICKPRO+II.
It is a Automatic Program Writers by ICR FutureSoft.
The intro says :
QUICKPRO + is a complete File Maintenance/Data Entry Program Generator.

You answer question and it creates a database program for you.
I saw the manual for it online here somewhere.

Maybe this is something you could use and add to for your use.

--
  Brian Goers
   Club Librarian          http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

     The 24nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!      April 25 & 26, 2015
                                                              Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
                                                              Sunday 10 am to 3 pm
      Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard
          645 West North Avenue