[Coco] CoCo 2 repair - Transformer?

Frank Swygert farna at amc-mag.com
Wed Dec 24 14:31:17 EST 2014

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 19:38:48 -0600
From: Chad H<chadbh74 at hotmail.com>

Yes, that is true.  This is just taking notes for a 'hypothetical' repair.  I like to know in advance where I can get parts to fix things before it comes up...just  part of being prepared in my mind.  I do the same thing for my truck and motorcycle.  I have documents with part numbers and source suppliers for all sorts of things..just in case.

Download "Tandy's Little Wonder" from the archive site. It has instructions on replacing the CoCo transformer as well as info on testing and repairing -- about everything you can do with a volt meter and soldering iron without special skills or tools... other than being able to solder and desolder...

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine