[Coco] quick dw hdb-dos question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 13:49:19 EST 2014

Robert, There's a Rom for the Coco 2 that doesn't use the high speed poke, but you'll only get half the baud rate for DW. It should work in a Coco 3 just fine. There may even be a "gamer's rom" for the Coco 3 without the high speed poke ( couldn't find one), I know there is for the Becker port.
This probably needs to be done as it was to the becker port rom.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com