[Coco] Closing BBS

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 13:55:28 EST 2014

Robert, Bill's "Square One" BBS was an internet (via telnet) BBS.
You could login by conntecting through DriveWire4 and using telnet... no phonelines needed (just internet access).
All you needed was NitrOS9 with DW4, and SuperComm. Of course your DW4 server PC had to be connected to the net.
It was pretty cool seeing the old BBS style log on and psts, not to mention the door games :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com