[Coco] RadioShack price matches Amazon in stores.

Michael Graham mkgraham at gmx.com
Mon Dec 22 20:42:04 EST 2014

Ooh, neat!

I didn't price match with them because I didn't know that was going on,
but after looking in a couple of other stores a couple of days ago,
Radio Shack somehow managed to have the cheapest USB WiFi adapter
available in my town.  It was $25 versus the next cheapest at Wal-Mart
for $30.  And since my local Radio Shack does a 10% student discount, I
actually got it for $22.50 (though it was still nearly $25 after tax).

Also, they had HDMI to composite video and HDMI to component video
converters for $30 each a while back.  I bought the component one first,
but then realized it wouldn't do 480i SD (yes, I have an SD CRT TV with
component video inputs), so I took it back and got the composite one.  I
remember I had been looking at similar adapters online for $40 before I
found these, so Radio Shack actually is getting competitive on some of
their items.

--Michael