[Coco] Learning the 6809 UPLOADED

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Dec 22 12:37:03 EST 2014

On Sun, December 21, 2014 11:20 pm, Alan Bryan wrote:
> Is there any more of Dennis Kitsz's "Learning the 6809" kits available? It
> would be awesome to have a PDF/MP3 version, but wouldn't mind a paper/CD
> version either.

Hi again all,

I have uploaded my original transfers of the 1983 "Learning the 6809"
recordings and data sheets that I made in 1999, along with scans of the book
that were sent to me. I don't have the name of the person who did the book
scans .... boo for me.

At the URL below, there are three directories. Two contain an index of what's
there (including some music that I put on the original 2-CD set), and the
third is the directory of book PDFs. I had to fix a bunch of filenames because
these were done on Windows, where uppercase and lowercase are the same. Not so
on my Unix server:

  <http://maltedmedia.com/6809/>

There are still a few copies of the printed 222-page book if you like. Let me
know privately.

And please don't ask me questions about the contents ... it's been 32 years
and I remember nothing, nothing I tell you! :)

Dennis