[Coco] Learning the 6809

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Dec 22 07:52:39 EST 2014

On Sun, December 21, 2014 11:20 pm, Alan Bryan wrote:
> Is there any more of Dennis Kitsz's "Learning the 6809" kits available?

I found all the digitized stuff and am uploading it now. I'll let everyone
know when it's in place (about 700MB). It will be a while; I have a severely
capped upload speed.

If anyone wants a physical copy of the book contents (shrink-wrapped copy of
the 222-page looseleaf book, no binders or data sheets), let me know
privately. There are a dozen or so left in my loft. $15 would cover time,
trouble and shipping via Media Mail in the US. I'll autograph it if you want.
:)

Please remember this book was created for cassette-based learning, and I have
no idea if the programs work with a disk system. It was a long time ago! I
don't have any CoCo machines these days. So if you download this or get the
physical book, please keep in mind that I can't help you with it anymore --
and hardly remember what's in it. I moved on with my life after Green Mountain
Micro went bankrupt in 1986 ... slowly paid off the IRS (took 18 years) and
went back to being a composer. You can hear some of my stuff on SoundCloud:
 <https://soundcloud.com/kalvos/>

Dennis