[Coco] Color Basic 1.0 manual was "PEEK for detecting CoCo arrow keys, etc.?"

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Dec 20 09:14:14 EST 2014

The only thing I can find is the CB/ECB Quick Reference card.
The ECB stuff is highlighted in black/gray, and CB is black/white.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Manuals/Color%20Computer%20Quick%20Reference%20Manual%20%2819xx%29%28Tandy%29.pdf

I have a Color Basic manual, but I'd really hate to rip it up to scan it since they seem to be rare.
But if someone doesn't come up with one soon, I'll probably do just that :-/

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com