[Coco] Color Basic 1.0 manual was "PEEK for detecting CoCo arrow keys, etc.?"

lciotti1 lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 08:25:45 EST 2014

Is these a color basic 1.0 manual out there? or lease some command
reference?

I have a CoCo2 that has color basic 1.3 on it a 26-3134A.  I was sealed
when I got it, but I cracked it open to just check and clean everything
before I turned it on.

This is my first CoCo that did not have extended color basic on it, and
I am fumbling with some of the differences, list there is no edit
command... or it is not "edit"