[Coco] Level3 and Drivewire may not work

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 01:05:59 EST 2014

Bill & Robert, have you tried putting all the dw modules in the sys memory? That way they have access to both rbf and scf. I've also wondered about the clock issue. Clock is one of the L3 modules and "I think" dw4 relies on it's clock. Can you run dw4 with a different clock other than clock_dw?

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com