[Coco] ShellPlus, may it rest in peace. Was: Nitros9/Scripts question

Sat Dec 13 17:03:12 EST 2014

Hi,

I am interested in anything you or others have concerning ShellPlus.

Just rewriting the docs for 2.1 will take some time. From the very little I see on NitrOS-9 things have gone South in a very bad way.

That Br. Jeremy's L II upgrade had changes I was not aware of. More rocks and mud thrown into the soup.

I cannot say what is actually bad until 2.1 is explained better IMHO. That's what I am starting to do.

2.2 will come next but just reading the docs scares me.

That the size of ShellPlus became smaller suggests to me that things that I have not seen are also broken.

The scripts for turning on/off features I have not seen on NitrOS-9, but that is not the way to go now.

I am just starting.

SHF