[Coco] What do people want?

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Sat Dec 13 15:24:57 EST 2014

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco
<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> David, from what I gather, the becker port addresses ($FF41 - $FF42) woud conflict with with the floppy controller (FD-502 $FF40-$FF4F). The only reason it works with the emulators is because the floppy emulation doesn't actually use those addresses and a real floppy controller does. If no floppy cart was being used, then no problem.
> But it would be a small matter to just change the 2 addresses in the becker port. The software (other than the actual addresses) would remain the same. Becker2 ??

Well my original idea was this being added to a existing device that
may already be in the floppy range.  Like the CoCoSDC or other project
that the development files are already out there that could have a new
chip(s) added with relative ease???

As far as a stand alone project yes would need its own addresses. :D
That I understood. :)