[Coco] What do people want?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 15:12:03 EST 2014

David, from what I gather, the becker port addresses ($FF41 - $FF42) woud conflict with with the floppy controller (FD-502 $FF40-$FF4F). The only reason it works with the emulators is because the floppy emulation doesn't actually use those addresses and a real floppy controller does. If no floppy cart was being used, then no problem.
But it would be a small matter to just change the 2 addresses in the becker port. The software (other than the actual addresses) would remain the same. Becker2 ??

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com