[Coco] More poor news for Radio Shack

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 14:08:47 EST 2014

I agree, times have changed.  Although there are probably more electronics hobbyists than ever
(by number, not as a percentage), there’s the internet.  That’s where everyone is getting parts.

And a retail store can’t hope to compete with online distributors for selection or price.
I think their niche is just gone because of this.  There’s basically nothing they’re doing
that other places aren’t doing better or bigger.

I wish them well, but I don’t know what they do to fix that.

- Ed