[Coco] More poor news for Radio Shack

spereira1952 at comcast.net spereira1952 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 12 13:34:32 EST 2014

Yes, I get it on the over-pricing of everything... And, yes, I agree that some level of down sizing will probably be necessary...

One thing that Radio Shack actually could do is stock up their online store, let's say with everything under the sun to support electronics hobbyists, and offer free shipping to the store nearest to you. If they could get their pricing down in line, then the added advantage of being able to order online, and then drive a few miles to pick up your items tomorrow, might be attractive. Along with that, it would not force the small stores with little room for storage to have to try and have anything and everything in stock.

Just my thoughts...

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira