[Coco] 1980 CoCoCoding contest? (4K Color BASIC 1.0)

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:23:19 EST 2014

You got a timeframe or is it just  "post when ready..."

I'm a bit rusty on my BASIC and typing...LOL

cb
On 12/9/2014 3:54:58 PM, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Dec 9, 2014, at 3:23 PM, Camillus Blockx wrote:
>
> I can do some wordgame, and mathgames in BASIC
>
> What is the system setup? ( disk, cassette, etc.

Let's say it's cassette only -- the most minimum system you could have. Basically, only things that would have been available at the time of release. If joysticks were available, then those would be fair game.

I am still thinking on what I would do.

-- A