[Coco] MPI and Coco 3 Compatibility

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 15:11:29 EST 2014

Bruce,
I went back through the recent emails and have found out that my 26-3124 MPI returns a 126 at location $FF90 so it is compatible with the Coco 3.  Until I started using the CocoSDC, I have not had any problems accessing the floppy drives at all.  I have 3 - 3.5" floppy drives on my Coco 3 and Coco 1.  If I ever am able to expand the desk area for my Coco Data Center, I will be running 3 - 3.5" floppy drives on a Coco 2 as well.  I have a Coco 2B that I want to add a color composite output to as well as upgrade to a 6309.  I've recently obtained a good Weller temperature controlled soldering station so now I can change out the 6809s in all my Cocos with HD63C09EP chips.  It will be interesting upgrading all my NitrOS9 installations as well, but I'm getting ahead of myself.  First the hardware upgrades.  :P  Take care my friend.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com