[Coco] William Barden's new eBook

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Dec 8 10:44:32 EST 2014

William Barden, who wrote tons of articles in Rainbow and many CoCo-related books sold through RadioShack, has an eBook out on JavaScript. I am going to check it out -- it will be interesting seeing his writing style today versus when he was teaching us 6809 assembly and BASIC.

    	Sherlock, 12 Puzzles, and Elementary JavaScript: The Fun Way to Learn JavaScript
William Barden
$4.99

Sent using the Amazon App for iPad

-
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware
Sent from my iPad.

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $575 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman