[Coco] Adding SCBBT and T1 the easiest way?

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sun Dec 7 20:03:37 EST 2014

Just did exactly that, a bit cheating by using wimgtool. :)
In 1999 had to get rid of all my Coco stuff, due to a move from a
large house to a small condo.  This July, 15 years later,
bought a used 128k Coco-3. Later expanded it's ram to 512k.
Also bought a GBS-8220 RGB to VGA converter,
resolved it's sync issues.  http://tinyurl.com/kavbxvj
Already had a 3.5" floppy drive, and modified a 1.2Mb 5.25" drive
to rotate at 300 RPM.    http://tinyurl.com/losesns
I'd like to get my LR-Tech Super Board and HD controller working now.

Kandur