[Coco] Adding SCBBT and T1 the easiest way?

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 7 19:32:09 EST 2014

There is nothing stopping you from duplicating the Nitros9/6309l2 directory
structure on to one of your floppies or to you harddrive and creating the
bootdisk from there. I'm just suggesting that editing the bootlist.pl file
and using the mb.floppy script is, at least for me, a very easy method to
create custom bootdisks.  I admire your purist attitude, but I no longer
possess the hardware to be 100% Pure Coco.  I was down to a single ssdd 5
1/4" drive.  Drivewire was and is a life saver for me.  And now with the SDC
and Drivewire I am feeling pretty darned spoiled.  I am giddy with drive
space.