[Coco] Last video I promise... :)

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 19:57:42 EST 2014

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:

> cool. One of the problems I see with the GBS is that people only use  a NOR
> gate to combine and invert h and V. But, you don't get the serrillated
> blanking in this way.

> I think the correct would be using a XNOR gate. Do you agree ?

I use this:

http://www.epanorama.net/circuits/vga2rgbs.html

Seems to work ok, but I've never thought the GBS output looked very good.
I have a little storage box full of video converters that couldn't cut it.
Maybe I'm just fussy, but Luis's little unit is quite close to perfect on
the Coco and better than anything else I've ever tried with an Apple //e
and //c.

Steve