[Coco] Telnetting from a window

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Dec 5 06:52:23 EST 2014

Hi Bill!
Duh!  How could I forget.  Ok then.  Hummm...  all the commands can be put into the startup file of course.  I'll have to ask the coco community how to start a command in another window.  At present you could put everything in the startup file, then press clear once booting NitrOS-9 is finished.  With 1 key press you'd be there.  Which window you use really doesn't matter.  Try this until I figure out how to initiate a command in another window.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com