[Coco] Sdc copy, and multi pak upgrade question

abqpenmaster abqpenmaster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 18:35:13 EST 2014

Here's a link with some photos

http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Multipak

It usually involves piggybacking one chip on top of another,  and some wires going here and there.
Sean r

Albuquerque,  NM USA

too common here in Australia, judging by what is visible on ebay).

I got it with an 26-3124 MPI (also a first for me).

My question is, if I open it up, how do I tell if it has had the necessary
CoCo3 modification made, Tandy-sourced or otherwise?

Is there any documentation on the Tandy modification?

Cheers

Scott