[Coco] CoCo2 Strange Side Switches

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 10:13:53 EST 2014

John, without seeing where the switches are connected, it's impossible to know what they are for. They could be for anything from "Shift lock" to "Fire Nucleor missles", the latter most likely requiring software that samples the DNA of 2 individuals each holding their own switch... probably a Tandy product...

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com