[Coco] DynoSprite source code now available!

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Tue Dec 2 21:36:59 EST 2014

Attention all Coco Game Developers!  (Yes, all 5 of you!)  I am proud to
finally announce the publication of the DynoSprite source code.  That's right,
the most advanced video game engine ever written for the Tandy Color Computer
3 is now available to you for use with all of your projects for the low, low
price of: Nothing!  You heard it right: I released this incredible game
creation framework under an open source BSD license.  I've spent countless
hours during the last year and half pouring my blood, sweat, and tears into
this software, and I'm publishing it under a permissive license so that it can
be used as widely as possible.  You can get it from:

https://www.github.com/richard42/dynosprite

Github is also a great software collaboration site (all the cool kids are
using it these days), so you can make your own DynoSprite forks and submit
fixes or improvements back to my repository.

I'm going to start developing my own game with this engine now, and I
sincerely hope that others in the Coco community will hop on board and use
DynoSprite to realize their Coco 3 game visions as well.  Let's go show the
rest of the vintage computing community that the old Radio Shack computer
still has more tricks up its sleeve!

Richard