[Coco] Mounting CoCoSDC Disk Images in NitrOS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 00:23:59 EST 2014

Joel, you need to create a startup.cfg fie on the SD card. I use Windows
notepad to do this. It looks like this:

0=NITROS9.DSK
1=OTHER.DSK

I started with just NITROS9.DSK which is a copy of the (only) cocosdc
boot image in the NitrOS9 repo: nos96309l2v030300coco3_cocosdc.dsk

HTH
Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia