[Coco] CoCoFEST - Dart Time Sharing System Contest

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:16:13 EDT 2014

Hi Louis,

The code in the PIE file in the TEACH folder does not look like a syntax
checker. It looks like it was designed to test the program using various
values or something. It contains variable names like $9 and 1E where the
rules for the BASIC language state that only variable names like E or A3
are valid. The line numbers start at 12000 and run through 99999. It
contains print strings like, "YOU ARE COMPUTING S INCORRECTLY."

It looks as though these files would be created by an experienced
programmer who knows how to examine code internally. Other than that, I
have no clue. I am opting to leave the test part out of the equation and
focus on writing code that executes correctly.

Wayne