[Coco] eBay's New Policy

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sun Aug 17 22:02:23 EDT 2014

I sell one-off items, not being a retailer. Usually because I need the money
the sale will generate.

It doesn't help me to black list a buyer if I'm stuck with an item I can't
sell, and also got stuck with the cost to ship the item out and back.

I test everything I sell before I sell it, or I list the item "as-is, for
parts or repair."

But, eBay will still come down on the side of the buyer when the buyer
complains.

-[ Al ]-