[Coco] HDB-DOS 1.4 LBA Does Not Produce OK Prompt on Glenside IDE Controller

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 15 02:28:12 EDT 2014

Hi Shane!
You are right.  The shorting block was on $FF50 so I moved it to $FF70 and
I'm communicating with my CF card just fine now.  Whoo-Hoo!  I booted
NitrOS-9 and checked the address in the device descriptor for /I0 and /I1
and changed the HPA parameter from $FF50 to $FF70 in both descriptors and
retested.  I still cannot communicate with my CF card from NitrOS-9.  I'll
continue working with this situation.  In the meantime, does anyone have any
idea what to check next?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/