[Coco] Coco 3 Crashes shortly after booting NitrOS-9 v3.3.0

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 13 23:43:31 EDT 2014

Hi Coco 3 Hardware Experts!

I have a Coco 3 with 512KB Memory that passes the MEMTEST.BIN program just
fine so I know all the ram is good.  After booting NitrOS-9 I disassembled
BASIC09.  After the disassembly is complete, the very next key I press
crashes NitrOS-9.  This is happening on my main Coco 3 system and the TEST
Coco 3 I use for testing.  I have pulled the GIME chip out of the Test Coco
3 and reinstalled it.  The Coco 3 still crashes after one disassembly of
Basic09.  Do I have a possible thermal problem or is there any other issues
to consider?  Thank you in advance for any help you can give.  Take care my
friends.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>