[Coco] 6809 compilers

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Thu Aug 7 01:00:05 EDT 2014

On 14-08-06 09:17 PM, Kandur wrote:
> The bad news is, I can't download those binaries:
> http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/contrib/tormod/

Seems Tormod messed up the file permissions when he uploaded the latest
file. It should be downloadable now.

>   ifp1
>   use /h0/defs/os9defs
>   use /h0/defs/scfdefs
>   endc
>
> Can I just simply delete them, because these in LWASM
> could lead to unintentional problems and phasing errors?

Well, the "use" lines are what include the os9defs so you'll need
something like that pointing to your actual defs files. The ifp1/endc
stuff is pointless in lwasm, though. (It's not a classic two pass
assembler.) It should serve as a no-op and throw a warning.

As I understand it, the point of the ifp1/endc in a lot of os9 source
code is to prevent the hundreds of lines defs file spam in the listing.