[Coco] DroidWire, cocofest Edition

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:16:37 EDT 2014

On Apr 28, 2014 4:55 PM, "Brian" <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, I've made a small amount of progress. When I wired up the HC-05 to
the CoCo, I used a 4 pin DIN cable, and wired it like a turbo DriveWire
cable, according to the diagram on CoCoPedia.

> This morning, I clipped the wire from pin 1 of the bit banger, and the
connection is stable enough I can load and run small programs.

Could this point to a voltage or interference issue between bitbanger and
BT module?  If you can make the cable any shorter maybe that would help?
Maybe try a ferrite bead on the cable? I am just guessing, my understanding
of such things is limited to observed effects and not any knowledge of
electrical stuff.

The BT module I have says it will take anything from 4 to 12 volts.. If
yours is similar maybe it wants a little more power than its getting now?