[Coco] CP/M emulator for OS9/6809

Ronivon Costa ronivon.costa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 05:19:34 EDT 2014

Congratulations on you accomplishment, Luis.
It is a great deal I personally think, I should try it someday... it is in
line awaiting a time slot, but I definitely will.
I have never played with OS9, but I "realised" I had one Coco3 packed along
with my others items, and should be able to try soon - as long as it will
run on a Coco3 128K ram?

Cheers
Roni