[Coco] CP/M emulator for OS9/6809

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 23:47:53 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I finished my CP/M emulator for OS-9 level 2. Now it will run Z-80 code as
well. Virtually any software for VT-52 or Kaypro2 terminals will run on it.

Included in the files are the disk images and the source code in case
you're interested how this emulator was designed. I had to extreme optimize
it to be a small code instead of a fastest one. The entire CP/M emulator
with Z-80 and BDOS takes only 7k. This gives me 56k available to run CP/M
software. MBasic will show 30k available for programs.

You will find some software included that was taken from pcsauro or cp/m
old archives. To run dbaseII properly you must run it using Kaypro2
terminal:

cpm -k dbase.com

For the others the VT-52 default terminal will work fine. The mbasic 8.3
file name bug was fixed.

in the games.os9 image you will find the zork and now The Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy game. I must confess now I did this entire emulator
only to be able to run this game in 80 columns on OS-9 :) it's a little
slow but perfectly playable. You can play, save your game, restore later
and do it multitasking with any other OS-9 program. If it wasn't for the
speed I would say it's better than CP/M itself :)

Enjoy the new world just opened to OS-9 :D
Welcome to seamless CP/M integration.

Files:
https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/dropbox/cpm.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

--