[Coco] King's Quest IV Update

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 07:50:39 EDT 2014

Nick, to stop, hit the shift arrow again... you kinda have to keep your finger on it LOL
I think cntrl break brings up the menu, which shows you the rest of the <cntrl> keys as well.
BTW... the King's Quest III manual is in the achives, It's not the right manual, but the keyboard mapping section is the same.

There's already a driver for the ss pak. There's even software that shows how to use it in OS9. Not sure if it's built for nitros9. But for Coco 3, L2, I think you have to do a mod on the pak, as in OS9 L2, the Coco 3 runs in high speed all the time. There's documentation on the mod somewhere in the MM archives... I may have it here if you want it.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com