[Coco] CoCoFEST - Video Streaming Via Skype

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Apr 24 20:42:00 EDT 2014

I have to admit that I know little about the inner workings of skype but I would
be surprised if the hotel had that much outbound bandwidth or more. Actually more will
be needed since others at the fest will be making use of the available bandwidth. I did
a bit of looking around and found a site that will stream video and no charge called "you now".

I know very little about them other then there's no charge for the service. :-)

We can try out other options over the weekend.

The Other Frank