[Coco] CoCoFest - No promotion?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Apr 24 19:52:23 EDT 2014

The Coco facebook page runs about like this list but different people (for the most part). There are projects going on there that are not seen here and the same for the other way around.
It has none of the normal "facebook" bull as it is invatation only so you have to be a Coconut to get in. You do have to have your own Facebook page in order to join ANY Facebook group though.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com