[Coco] CoCoFest - No promotion?

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Thu Apr 24 16:15:40 EDT 2014

Nick,

The fest has been advertised on the GCCC webpage for a while now. I know it's been talked about here and
on the coco IRC. I'm not sure but unless I'm mistaken it's alre been discussed in the coco related facebook
pages.

I hope this isn't considered the hijacking of this thread but I am seriously interested in how the fest could
be better promoted to both coco users but also to people that have an interest in the coco but doesn't know
about the GCCC or other coco related resources. If anyone has any serious ideas they will be given full consideration.

The Other Frank