[Coco] WHAT MANNER OF UNHOLY WIZARDRY IS THIS?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 21:46:47 EDT 2014

Art,
in 30 years of Cocoing, that is the very first I've ever heard of doing that. I guess since the manual says to do it last, I always did it last. I never even mistakingly put the drive first. I do remember the MS basic would let you get away with murdering it's syntax anyway, so it doesn't suprise me.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com