[Coco] help

Louis Ciotti lciotti at me.com
Sat Apr 19 20:35:16 EDT 2014

While RR does provide an e-mail service, it is only POP3, and anyone who has use a POP3 account across multiple devices knows it does not work well.  Keeping everything synced between a smartphone, a desktop, a laptop, and a tablet with POP3 is impossible.

GMail, Yahoo, Live, etc work much better with multiple devices because they use IMAP or exchange and everything stays in sync.  I am sure that there are ISPs out there that effect IMAP or exchange.

While I do agree that many spammers will have addresses from yahoo, you cannot “blame” yahoo for all of that.  Like I said he can keep using his yahoo account he just has to get the spam filter to learn a bit.