[Coco] help

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 17:14:14 EDT 2014

Hi Josh!
I use my ISP's email services.  They work out well for the most part.  Once
I discover that an email went to spam, I tell Outlook that it is not spam
and Outlook never sends it to the spam folder again.  My Internet Service
Provider is Time Warner Cable's Road Runner Broadband Internet Service and I
love it.  I think I have only had to go to their spam filtering service once
or twice in the 10+ years I've been using the service.  So I will chime in
with the others to check out your ISP's email services.  Chances are you are
already paying for the use of at least one email address even if you are not
using it and maybe multiple email addresses.  Here on TWC RR's email
services I have one master email account and about 10 secondary email
accounts that I can setup up to be anything I wish.  It is really a nice
service.  I wonder want other ISP's our members have with an email service
like this.  Take care my friend.
Kip