[Coco] eBay 6309 chips

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 01:25:32 EDT 2014

Hi Camillus and All!
Thank you for the advice and the quick response.  I appreciate it.  I happen to already have a professional heat gun I bought a while back, but I haven't gotten around to working with it yet.  The metal "stencil" idea sounds interesting.  That definitely is worthy of considering.  I'll look into that and see what happens.  I somehow ended up with two nonfunctional Coco 2s I can practice on.  :D  It should prove interesting to see how this will turn out.  Now I have a plan to work with.  I appreciate that too.  I've had ten 6309s for a while now that I've been itching to use.  I put a 6309 in my N8VEM ECB 6x0x SBC VME PCB I built.  I've been itching to play with that too, but when Grant Searle's Multicomp project was revealed, I kind of got distracted.  Asperger's Syndrome does it every time in addition to "A.D.D.".  By the way, does anyone know of a good 6309 monitor program to use in Grant Searle's Multicomp project.  I'm also looking for a 6309 core to use in place of the 6809 as well.  I'll have to send John Kent an email and see how he's progressing on his 6309 core.  Take care my friends.
Kip