[Coco] Run .BIN directly in Coco3 emulator?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 12 20:59:34 EDT 2014

On 13/04/2014 2:33 AM, Steve wrote:

> you do need to write a essay about what the
> code block is doing and how it's going to do it.  The line by line (or
> subsection) gets the crib notes version so you can figure out in the future
> what you are trying to do and how it's done.

That's standard practice, granted. But I stop short of describing the
operation of the underlying hardware. At some point you need to assume that
the maintainer knows enough about the hardware to be able to do their job.

Just like I wouldn't describe how the interrupt mechanism works in an ISR, I
didn't feel the need to describe the Coco3/GIME MMU in my code.

Regards,